Aluminium extrusion dies with Adex technologies bring benefits for you
Adex designs and manufactures high grade aluminium extrusion dies for the aluminium industries. For more than 40 years, we have been serving a wide range of market segments such as the automotive, transportation, railway, building/construction and aerospace industries, worldwide.
Our innovative team of engineers and professionals deliver top-quality custom made dies varying from Ø 70 mm (2,5”) up to Ø1100 mm (43”). From relatively simple profiles to the most challenging profiles, our experienced engineers are equipped to develop the ideal die for the required shape. Our aluminium extrusion dies enable you to manufacture good profiles for a competitive price.
If it’s about dies, we can do it.
We are experts in the field of aluminium extrusion dies and developers of our own technologies. Every die technology has specific applications and benefits. These include:
- Spreading technology to enhance your press capabilities
- Shrink ring technology to increase the die stability
- Stone technology to improve the load distribution for flat dies
- Simulation technology confirms the design
- Adex “specials” for complex aluminium extrusion dies designs. With Adex technologies you will get the most out of your equipment and the ability to manufacture in the most effective way.
Your benefits with our extrusion dies
We develop our aluminium extrusion dies in close cooperation with you. We have a common goal, to have an optimal extrusion process. For this reason we developed the unique Adex Technologies resulting in the following benefits:
- Enhancing press capabilities
- Significantly increasing the die stability
- Longer die life, less costs
- Reducing the number of trial runs, hence loss of time, thus cost reduction.
Our knowledge center
We would like to share our knowledge with you about aluminium extrusion dies & more! That's why we introduced a knowledge center. Here you can find interesting articles about aluminium, steel, technologies and developments in the market.
Adex, benefits through technology.
Adex was founded in 1977 by Jan Aalberts and stands for Aalberts dies extrusion. Adex is part of Aalberts N.V. Aalberts is an international specialist in industrial products and systems with high-quality technological knowledge. Find out more about Aalberts here.